If you've posted an ad to Facebook from VIgniter and the image or description isn't showing or isn't showing up properly, you can force Facebook to re-scrape the open graph data and display it properly, just follow these steps:
- Post your ad to Facebook
- Click the link to go to your landing page
Copy the entire URL that you see when you are on your landing page
- Visit this url: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
Paste the URL from your landing page into the Sharing Debugger and click "Debug"
- The old data from Facebook will be displayed
- Click "Scrape Again"
- The updated text and image will display, and Facebook's cache will be updated
- Delete the ad you posted to Facebook
- Re-post the ad